Getting Your Home Ready For Sale
Marilyn Jacobs' Property Sale Marketing Plan
Unmatched Professional and Personal Services
- Assist you in pricing your home at fair market value for quickest possible sale after touring the property in person to arrive at pricing for fastest sale in shortest time. To make a sound and informed decision on price, we suggest getting an appraisal and inspection before we list the property.
- Review and discuss currently active homes and recent home sales in your subdivision, community, and nearby areas that could be considered "comparables".
- Marilyn reviews her buyer's portfolio to find clients looking for a property like yours and phones or emails prospects to tell them about your property.
- Discuss showing procedures; prepare MLS information; take photos for MLS, for www.MarilynJacobs.com (almost 2 Million hits so far); flyers to be sent to up to 38,000+ local agents and to 1,000+ agents personally known to Marilyn and 1000+ flyers to be sent to luxury agents in other areas; information about your property and photos are sent to upscale targeted buyers who, if not ready to purchase a property, have friends and family who might be interested.
- As a real estate practitioner who is well-versed in local customs and requirements, Marilyn will guide you through the entire process and make your experience stress- and hassle-free. She will inform you about the important things you'll want to know about the process of selling your property!
- All showings are for qualified buyers only.
- How much does all of this cost you? Not a penny! Marilyn’s services are paid for by the seller. But don't worry about her loyalties - Marilyn represents YOU and is YOUR advocate throughout the entire process.
- An explanation of escrow basics is found on this site.
- Count on Marilyn to find you your next property in this area or refer you to a top agent elsewhere.
Week One and Two and Beyond
- Input your property info & photos into the Multiple Listing Service and Realtor.com, where your listing will be featured. Whereas many listings have no photos or just a few, your listing will have sixteen photos or more, and whereas many listings are very sparsely described, if at all, more space in the addendum will be used to describe the best features of your property so as to entice buyers to come. Marilyn is a member of the Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLSFL) and the Palm Beach Board of Realtors (pbb).
- Picture your home on the various blogs that Marilyn manages for Palm Beach County cities and communities as well as her various websites and many internet sites where 85% of today's buyers start their home searches, including Zillow, Trulia, Oodle, and many other sites which then syndicate them to OTHER internet sites where LOCAL, INTERNATIONAL and NATIONAL BUYERS are looking for their next home... "EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE" leads Marilyn to your buyer as quickly as possible.
- Check with associates who have shown your property and relay their comments to you
Marilyn can find more buyers because of her:
- Aggressive advertising programs, websites and blogs, professional resources and being acquainted with many area agents who want to do business with me, and I want to do business with them. Many of us have already worked together and shared sales.
- Extensive knowledge of the Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach and all Palm Beach County Real Estate market plus friendships and acquaintanceships with so many other luxury specialists, local, national and international Realtors
- List of trusted partners at your disposal, including experienced title company, thorough inspectors, licensed appraisers, mortgage professionals, moving companies, veterinarians, plumbers and a host of other professionals to make your transition as smooth and pain-free as possible.
WARNING: if you list your house with Marilyn
...IT WILL SELL!
MARILYN FARBER JACOBS, Realtor, ePRO