Welcome to our site!
To start an immediate search
- Click on SEARCH PROPERTIES on the left near the top.
- From the dropdown menu, click on FEATURED COUNTRY CLUBS.
- Then click on your choice. Available properties are shown on each community page.
- To get NEW listings, REGISTER (click link on top right) and enter your criteria.
- On this site you will find helpful information about buying and selling luxury homes in a secure, prestigious, lushly landscaped equity or non-equity country club community in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth and other cities in North Palm Beach County, Florida. You can pick a price range on this site and see country club properties available for purchase in that range, with or without equity memberships, or near public golf courses in a country club setting.
- Marilyn will
- ...walk you through the whole process
- ...do the paperwork
- ...handle negotiations
- ...keep the transaction as stress-free for you as possible
- ...find you the lifestyle you are looking for and THE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS
- Marilyn's commitment, passion and dedication to professionalism and highly personalized service are well known. She has been written up in the Sun-Sentinel newspaper as "one of the leading luxury agents in Palm Beach County."
- Marilyn offers results-oriented solutions for selling and buying in today's marketplace, based on in-depth market comparisons and analyses, to enable you to make sound and informed choices. See TESTIMONIALS, then right click, hit "back", and you will return to this site, http://FloridaLuxuryCountryClubHomes.com.
- Let us know if we can be of further help by emailing email@example.com.
- WARNING: If you list your property with Marilyn Farber Jacobs, IT WILL SELL! Last property sold by Marilyn, a 4-bedroom house in east Boca Raton, furnished turnkey, closed 37 days after listing, had multiple offers, was a cash sale. Seller wrote, "Marilyn, You are terrific to work with and I'll make sure everyone knows!"
- LIFE IS GOOD IN SOUTHEAST FLORIDA... C'mon down!
Preparing your home prior to putting up the For Sale sign is important. It's imperative that potential buyers are able to see themselves living in this house. I will give you pointers on things to do to make your house sell quicker and for more money... learn more
We will take the time to explain the entire buying process, from selection to closing, so that you're comfortable before we begin. Use our Property Search to see all the properties available through the local MLS that meet your criteria... learn more